Here are the rules for this award…
- Select 15 other blogs you want to give the award to.
- You cannot nominate yourself or the person who has nominated you
- Write a post to show your award
- Give a brief story of how your blog started
- Give a piece of advice or two to new bloggers
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Attach the award to the post (right click and save, then upload)
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them
- Provide a link to the award post you created
Here we go: a short story of how I started my blog:
My story of how I started this blog is simple: I’d like to challenge myself to do something I haven’t done before. Thus, I chose blogging to share my world, and connect with others. To inspire and get inspired 🙂
A piece of advice
I started blogging in the spring of 2015. I am still new to blogging and there are still a lot of things for me to learn. However, I find it helpful to be ourselves and be original. Just write about what you like and what you are passionate about 🙂 It’s ok when nothing comes to your mind. Nobody is perfect. Follow the flows of your inner voice. Keep calm and just walk forwards although slowly. The pace is not important as long as you are willing to improve better 🙂
Yesterday midnight I came across an engaging post about sincere love written by a blogger from Finland: Peaceful joki. Simply written, the author brings up new perspective about sincere love. Love is giving, sharing, and honest. Based on a poem about love of Rumi, the author Peaceful joki clearly explains and expresses his opinions about sincere love. ”The way of love is not a subtle argument. The door there is devastation. Birds make great sky circles of their freedom. How do they do it? They fall and falling then they are given wings” From the post, I found one profound message behind the writing: If you really love to do something, do it sincerely, and with your heart because just like a boomerang, some day the thing you do will love you back 🙂
Finally, I’d love to share this video of a talented dancer, Eila. She is from Spain and she moved to New York when she was 19 years old. It is said that a professional dancer has to train for their whole life, but live for few moments in their performance. Changing from ballet to contemporary, her passion of dancing impressed me. I hope you will get inspired by her elegant, and graceful moments. I also wish those who read this post will find their hopes and work for their dreams.
“You need to fight your demons, break your comfort zones. That’s what you do if you want to grow…if you want to keep getting better.”
Let’s enjoy her moments in the video, so-called Light in me 🙂
Here is my 15 Fellow Bloggers, I would like to nominate. Please give me some time, I will contact you as soon as possible ❤
- Ms. Yen, a Malaysian blogger, who writes about beauty review, food review and book review Little Calico’s Journal
- Garfieldhug blogger, who shares moments in life with a sense of humour Garfiedhug’s blog
- Mr. Antonio L. Vereen with Living the dream, which focuses on human capital and emotional intelligence.
- Ms. Julia with My red page, from which you can find many interesting posts about photography and writing challenge.
- Ms. Ami and Share and connect with her travel journal accompanied by many breathtaking photos.
- Personal lifestyle blogger A mommasview at A momma’s view
- Ms. Kathy Blake with My daily musinng, which shares a lot of articles in blogging community
- Blogger CanvasOfThoughts1, who shares to us DIY, natural beauty advises and her paintings at shop on Etsy.
- Blogger Willowdot 21, who shares to us her poetries and prose
- Ms. AngelineM with passion for books, travel and photography
- Ms. Jo Doran with Inklings of bookworm. The title says it all about her blog. She shares to us her reading list and a lot of book reviews are found from Inklings of bookworm
- Blogger Ramexabella at Ramexabella
- Mr. John with his life journey at Life and Travel
- Ms. Jennifer with her inspirational journal at jenniferkellandperry
- Blogger Peaceful joki as mentioned above.
C.Jay Bell C once said that ” You may not know where you are going, but you know that so long as you spread your wings, the wind will carry you”.
So what are you waiting for? Let’s spread your wings and enjoy the sky together 🙂